We act fairly and regionally
- We offer organic coffee, organic lemonades and organic bars from fair trade.
- We buy the organic coffee in Café Senkrecht from a local roasting plant.
- Our milk products come from a regional dairy.
- Eggs processed by us come predominantly from a regional poultry farm and from free-range husbandry.
- The fresh potatoes come from local cultivation and our regional asparagus is certified organic.
- We buy our pasta from a regional producer.
- Fresh beef and pork come from the region of Baden-Württemberg and Bavaria.
- Fresh poultry meat from producers in Germany and Alsace.
- Our apple juice is bottled in the region.
- We purchase fresh bakery products from bakeries in the region.
We act responsibly and sustainably.
- We do not use genetically modified products.
- Our dining halls are glutamate-free zones.
- Oils, frying and frying fats are purely vegetable and cholesterol-free.
- We know our suppliers and ensure compliance with our specifications.
- We buy our products without additives.
- We buy exact quantities, cook in batches and therefore discard very little.
- We have organic tea.
- We offer sustainable alternatives to the To-Go-cup.
- The MSC labelled fish comes from sustainable fishing.
We let ourselves be controlled
- All our cafeterias are certified organic.
- Our hygiene concept is controlled by an external hygiene institute.