When applying for jobs, it is often necessary to prove that you have obtained certain qualifications. We offer the following training programmes.
We are looking for students to take part in our new Senior-Service, in which they regularly help and support senior citizens with everyday tasks. Students must complete the job training course before starting this programme.
- Understanding of the cognitive and motor disabilities that come with old age
- Manners one uses when interacting with senior citizens in need
- Basic qualification for handling money: Code of conduct during purchases,
completing errands to the bank, etc.
- Communication with senior citizens
- Handling a medical accident
- Basic information regarding those with dementia
Please note: There are two meetings for the Basic-course. Please choose the date most suitable for you and sign up for only one of these meetings!
Students can obtain their baby-sitting certificate after taking a two day training course. This is provided in collaboration with The Red Cross. Please note that this course does not include or replace a first aid certificate.
Weekend crash course in gastronomy. There are limited number of places so do not miss out and book a place now.
The food and beverage industry is always looking for experienced workers. Student Services offers a two-day crash course for people with little or no experience. This is offered in co-operation with a professional from the gastronomy industry. It is a comprehensive course covering normal duties, customer interaction and ‘tricks of the trade’ such as how to make more tips.
For a sneak preview see uni.tv.