Requirements for employment in the SWFR’s student supervision
- Experience in working with children and adolescents in their leisure time
- Proficiency in spoken and written German (information- and training events as well as the children’s supervision will be conducted in German)
- Willingness to work in student supervision for one school term or one school year
- Participation in the qualification event
- Participation in the reflection session
Information for international Students with a work permit depending on a student visa, who are allowed to work 120 full days or 240 half days: Working in the SWFR’s student supervision once a week for 1 – 2 hours, will deduct half a day from your eligible working days.