Recreational accident insurance (outside of university)

Although many accidents are covered under the main insurance, Student Services Freiburg has organised additional private accident insurance for all students under their jurisdiction. The insurance includes activities outside of university, at home and abroad.

The protection also covers holiday trips; internships and graduate work at foreign universities and research institutions.