Bitte beachten Sie, dass unsere Rechtsberatung derzeit nur telefonisch stattfindet.

Legal advice

Please note that our Legal Advice Service is only available per telephone at the moment

A lawyer can help you with potential legal issues with a free consultation. However, advice regarding business concerns, proceedings and documents is not available. In cases where additional advice is required, students will be referred to appropriate professional. If students think that they have a legal problem, we urge them to seek advice earlier rather than later before it gets expensive.


  • Please make an appointment! To make an appointment, we need the following details: your full name, a telephone number and the topic on which you need legal advice.
  • Please bring valid student identification! Students must present valid student identification, which is covered by Student Services Freiburg in order to receive legal advice.

We can not answer questions concerning BAföG. Therefore you have to contact our BAföG department. For tenancy law matters in which the Studierendenwerk Freiburg is the landlord, we also refer to other counseling centers.