Further help for families

Further help

The Studierendenwerk's social counselling service is available for all kinds of help in a personal consultation hour. They provide advice on financial, legal and social matters.

Parents (including non-EU citizens!) can apply to the Office for Children, Youth and Families in Freiburg or to the relevant Social and Youth Welfare Office for "assumption of childcare costs", provided that certain requirements are met.